You NEED to try this Dill Pickle Dip recipe! Forget about french onion dip. This dip appetizer will be a new crowd favorite! This cold creamy dip is full of fresh dill and tangy pickles. Look Out! You may eat the entire bowlful!
This dip has been haunting my thoughts for weeks. Ever since I made it for a bbq playdate it is all I can think about. Of course, I love me some pickles! So it is not surprising that I would love Dill Pickle Dip. I’m kind of obsessed with it, really.
This dip came about due to my daughter’s green thumb. Thank goodness she didn’t inherit my black thumb. If I even look at a plant it withers and dies!
She grew a dill plant that is now taller than her. So I had a lot of dill at my disposal. My plan was to make a plain dill dip. Then somewhere along the way I decided to toss in some pickles too.
This creamy, tangy, dill-y dip is so addictive! Add some salty chips and I dare you not to eat the entire batch!
Seriously. Too. Freaking. Good.
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 16 ounces Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Dill*
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Chopped Pickles I love to use Claussen pickles
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream until combined.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- This can be served immediately but it gets even better after 1-2 hours of refrigeration.
*When I don't have fresh dill available I use the freeze dried dill that can be found in the produce section of the grocery store
This yields approximately 3 cups
More To Dip Into. . .