Taco Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight meal made in one pot! A delicious dinner recipe that doesn’t leave a sink full of dishes.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Easy Taco Casserole With Noodles
This Taco Casserole Recipe is perfect for us busy moms. A simple meal made in one pot is just what we need on those crazy weeknights filled with activities, homework and errands. Less time spent making the dinner means more time sitting at the table enjoying a family meal!
How To make Taco Casserole
Step 1: Brown beef in pot, drain fat and return beef to pot. Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil.
Step 2: Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally.
Step 3: Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover. Serve once cheese is melted.
Ingredients Needed For Easy One-Pot Taco Casserole (screenshot for grocery list)
- Lean Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning (low sodium)
- Can Diced Tomatoes 15oz, low sodium
- Can Tomato Sauce 15 oz, low sodium
- Can Green Chiles
- Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- Elbow Macaroni
- Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package McCormick Taco Seasoning, low sodium
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, 15oz, low sodium
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce, 15 oz, low sodium
- 1 Can Green Chiles, 4 oz
- 1 Cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 Cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Cup Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- Brown beef in 3 quart pot over medium/high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot.
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover.
- Serve once cheese is melted.
Adapted from McCormick
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 295Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 67mgSodium 527mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 24g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.