Another easy baked boneless pork chop recipe for those busy weeknights. These Honey Mustard Pork Chops are a tender, flavorful and inexpensive dinner idea.
Baked Pork Chops
Pork chop dinner recipes are great because they are quick, easy and budget friendly. These Honey Mustard Boneless Pork Chops are super simple to prepare. Just begin oven roasting the chops, mix the honey mustard sauce and drizzle the sauce over the pork chops towards the end.
That’s it. Serve these pork chops with vegetables, rice or pasta for a nutritious family meal.
Ingredients Needed For Baked Boneless Pork Chops (screenshot for grocery list)
- Boneless Pork Chops (approx 1″ thick)
- Whole Grain Mustard
- Prepared Yellow Mustard
- Apple Cider Vinegar or White Balsamic
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
How To Make Honey Mustard Baked Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Rub pork chops with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to greased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While chops are baking: mix honey, whole mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the mustard or honey amount to your preference.
- Spoon honey mustard over pork chops. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Spoon sticky sauce from pan over chops, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley then serve.
What Sides To Eat With Pork Chops
More Pork Chop Recipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 455Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 103mgSodium 393mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 37g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.