This Cold Crab Dip Recipe is great for a game day appetizer, holiday feasts or any type of party. Made with simple real food ingredients, this dip is good served with bread, crackers, celery or bell peppers. This dip is also gluten free, low carb and Keto friendly.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
How Do You Make Cold Crab Dip With Cream Cheese
Step 1: Prepare and chop all ingredients.
Step 2: Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, horseradish, garlic, salt and pepper with hand mixer.
Step 3: Stir in celery, bell pepper and parsley. Gently fold in crab meat.
What Goes With Crab Dip
Serve this dip with bread, crackers, chips, celery, sliced peppers and other veggies.
How Long Does Crab Dip Last
Eat this within 3 days. Keep it refrigerated and in an airtight container.
Ingredients Needed For Cold Crab Dip (screenshot for grocery list)
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Prepared Horseradish
- Garlic Powder
- Orange or Red Bell Pepper
- Lump Crab Meat
More Dip Recipes For Your Party:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Pinch Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- 2 Celery Stalks, (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Orange or Red Bell Pepper, (seeds removed, finely chopped)
- Handful Fresh Parsley, (chopped)
- 16 ounces Lump Crab Meat, (drained completely)
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Using hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, horseradish, garlic, salt and pepper until creamy and free of lumps.
- Stir in celery, bell pepper and parsley. Gently fold in crab meat.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 178Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 88mgSodium 334mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 13g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.