This Easy Clam Dip with Cream Cheese is so quick and simple to make. The cream cheese dip with bright lemon flavor and briny canned clams with be a new favorite appetizer.
Cream Cheese Dip With Clams
If you need a 5 minute dip recipe that isn’t the same old basic, this dip is perfect. With a cold cream cheese base, lemon, canned clams and fresh chives this dip is simple yet loaded with flavor.
Perfect when served with salty potato chips.
Ingredients Needed For Dip (screenshot for grocery list)
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Prepared Horseradish
- Canned Chopped Clams (or minced)
- Fresh Chives or Parsley
- Potato Chips
More Easy Dip Recipes
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1-2 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish (optional)
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 2 (6.5oz) Cans Chopped Clams (or minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives or Parsley
- Using hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add clams, lemon zest, lemon juice and chives. Mix.
- Serve cold with potato chips or crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 59mgSodium 322mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.