Easy Oreo Microwave Fudge takes 10 minutes to prep and tastes Unbelievable! Perfect for those chocolate cravings or as a homemade holiday gift idea.
This recipe came from a serious late night chocolate craving. Serious Craving. I searched around my favorite food blogs for a quick, easy and super chocolaty treat. I found it on the blog Chocolate, Chocolate and More, of course! Joan had me at 3 Minute Fudge.
I added a bit more chocolate because I prefer a slightly stiffer fudge consistency. And . . . Oreos!
Boom! Late night chocolate craving cured.
So whether you have a craving or need an easy treat for your holiday platter, this Oreo Microwave Fudge is it!
Rich chocolaty fudge, Oreos and a cold glass of milk. That is my kind of late night snack. That is also why I am on the market for an elliptical machine! Haha . . . not joking.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2½ Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk **not evaporated milk** 14 ounce
- Pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8-10 Oreos - crushed into chunks
- In a microwave safe bowl; combine dark chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9x9 pan with foil and generously grease with butter or shortening. Spread crushed Oreos evenly on bottom of pan.
- Microwave chocolate 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 15 seconds then add salt and vanilla. Stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Microwave 15 seconds more if necessary.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.
More For Your Holiday Platter. . .2