This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Microwave Fudge with Sweetened Condensed Milk
Making fudge in the microwave is unbelievably quick and easy! Just melt, stir, pour and wait for it to set. The waiting is the only difficult part.
This recipe came from a serious late night chocolate craving. Serious Craving. I searched around my favorite food blogs for a quick, easy and super chocolaty treat. I found it on the blog Chocolate, Chocolate and More, of course! Joan had me at 3 Minute Fudge.
I added a bit more chocolate because I prefer a slightly stiffer fudge consistency. And . . . Oreos!
Ingredients Needed For Oreo Microwave Fudge (screenshot for grocery list)
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk **not evaporated milk**, 14 ounce
- Vanilla Extract
- Oreos – crushed into chunks
How Do You Make Microwave Fudge
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9×9 pan with foil or parchment paper and generously grease with butter or shortening. Spread crushed Oreos evenly on bottom of pan.
- Microwave chocolate 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 15 seconds then add salt and vanilla. Stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Microwave 15 seconds more if necessary.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.
More For The Oreo Lovers:
More Easy Fudge Recipes For The Fudge Fanatics:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 303Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 6mgSodium 78mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 3gSugar 27gProtein 3g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.