Loose Meat Sandwiches
STORAGE AND REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, wrap subs in foil. Bake at 375ºF for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- 1½ Lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced small
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced small
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 ounces Velveeta Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In large skillet - combine ground beef, onions, bell peppers, salt and pepper. Sauté until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off any excess grease from the skillet or using a slotted spoon, remove the meat mixture from the skillet to a large bowl.
- Place sub rolls (open side up) into casserole dish. Divide meat mixture evenly between 6 sliced sub rolls.
- Thinly slice cheese then place on top of the meat filled sub rolls.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and sub rolls have browned.
- Top with your favorite sauce such as: ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, or sriracha mayo.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 356Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 123mgSodium 872mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 37g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.