Make this Easy 7 Layer Dip Recipe for barbecues, parties, potlucks or just to go with a taco dinner. Gorgeous layers of beans, salsa, sour cream, cheese, olives and guacamole for one show-stopping appetizer.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Follow WonkyWonderful on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new recipes!
LAYERED BEAN DIP
This layered bean dip is sure to be a hit at any potluck, party, game day or barbecue. It is quick and easy to prepare, great as a last minute appetizer.
Great any time of year but especially poolside during the summer.
WHAT ARE THE 7 LAYERS OF 7 LAYER DIP?
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Change up the amounts of each ingredient to suit your own tastes.
- Feel free to change the order of the layers.
- Use your preferred refried beans (spicy, vegetarian, lime, etc.).
- For more of a taco flavor, mix in a packet of taco seasoning with the sour cream.
Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for up to 3 days. Layers will separate and release liquid, this dip is best enjoyed immediately after preparation.
MORE AMAZING DIP RECIPES:
SPINACH DIP – COLD CRAB DIP – DILL PICKLE DIP – ROASTED GARLIC DIP
7 LAYER DIP RECIPE
Make this Easy 7 Layer Dip Recipe for barbecues, parties, potlucks or just to go with a taco dinner. Gorgeous layers of beans, salsa, sour cream, cheese, olive and guacamole for one show-stopping appetizer.
- 16 oz can of Spicy Refried Beans
- 5 oz Rotel Tomatoes, with juices (1/2 can)
- 2 cups Guacamole
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 4 oz grated Mexican Cheese Blend (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup sliced Black Olives
- 1 bunch diced Green Onions
- Fresh Tomatoes, diced
- Use an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix spicy refried beans and rotel. Spread mixture evenly in the bottom of dish.
- Spread guacamole layer over the bean layer.
- Spread a layer of sour cream over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the sour cream.
- Spoon salsa over the cheese layer.
- Top with olives, green onions and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Serve with chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 243Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 32mgSodium 799mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Leave a Reply