Make this Easy 7 Layer Dip Recipe for barbecues, parties, potlucks or just to go with a taco dinner. Gorgeous layers of beans, salsa, sour cream, cheese, olives and guacamole for one show-stopping appetizer.
LAYERED BEAN DIP
This layered bean dip is sure to be a hit at any potluck, party, game day or barbecue. It is quick and easy to prepare, great as a last minute appetizer.
Great any time of year but especially poolside during the summer.
WHAT ARE THE 7 LAYERS OF 7 LAYER DIP?
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Change up the amounts of each ingredient to suit your own tastes.
- Feel free to change the order of the layers.
- Use your preferred refried beans (spicy, vegetarian, lime, etc.).
- For more of a taco flavor, mix in a packet of taco seasoning with the sour cream.
Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for up to 3 days. Layers will separate and release liquid, this dip is best enjoyed immediately after preparation.
MORE AMAZING DIP RECIPES:
- 16 oz can of Spicy Refried Beans
- 5 oz Rotel Tomatoes, with juices (1/2 can)
- 2 cups Guacamole
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 4 oz grated Mexican Cheese Blend (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup sliced Black Olives
- 1 bunch diced Green Onions
- Fresh Tomatoes, diced
- Use an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix spicy refried beans and rotel. Spread mixture evenly in the bottom of dish.
- Spread guacamole layer over the bean layer.
- Spread a layer of sour cream over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the sour cream.
- Spoon salsa over the cheese layer.
- Top with olives, green onions and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Serve with chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 243Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 32mgSodium 799mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.