Skip the drive-thru and make this Copycat Arbys Beef And Cheddar right at home. Onion buns, roast beef, cheddar sauce and the secret red bbq sauce make the ultimate lunch or dinner meal.
ARBY’S ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
These Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are inspired by your favorite Arby’s meal, the ultimate copycat recipe! Onion buns, roast beef, cheddar sauce and the secret red bbq sauce make these sandwiches so tasty!
WHAT IS ON A BEEF & CHEDDAR FROM ARBY’S?
Beef & Cheddars consist of thinly sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce and red ranch sauce on a toasted onion roll.
ARE RED RANCH SAUCE AND ARBY’S SAUCE THE SAME THING?
Not exactly. While they have similarities the red ranch sauce is more like a French dressing and Arby’s sauce is a tangy bbq sauce.
Beef & Cheddars traditionally have the red ranch sauce, so feel free to use French dressing if preferred. I enjoy the Arby’s Sauce on my Beef & Cheddars.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST THING TO ARBY’S SAUCE?
If you don’t have a stockpile of those little sauce packets in your refrigerator, this ARBY’S SAUCE RECIPE is a great copycat.
WHAT CHEESE SAUCE SHOULD BE USED FOR A BEEF AND CHEDDAR?
The jarred cheese dip or Cheez-whiz dip works great for these sandwiches. Just be sure to buy the mild versions unless you are wanting a spicier beef and cheddar sandwich.
MORE FAST FOOD FAVORITE RECIPES:
- 1 pound Thin Sliced Deli Roast Beef
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 cup Jarred Cheddar Cheese Sauce/Dip
- ½ cup French Dressing or Arby's Sauce*
- 4 Soft Onion Buns
- In a medium skillet add your roast beef and water.
- Turn the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan and let the meat steam for 3-5 minutes or until warmed.
- Meanwhile in a microwave safe bowl microwave your cheese sauce in 30 second intervals until melty.
- Thoroughly drain any water from the roast beef.
- Spread a ¼ cup of the cheese sauce on the bottom bun
- .Spread ¼ of the French dressing or Arby's sauce on top bun.
- Layer a ¼ of the roast beef on bottom bun.
- Top with the top bun and serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 580Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 93mgSodium 2034mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 12gProtein 34g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.