This Baked Toasted Ravioli Recipe is great for an appetizer or snack. Store bought ravioli lightly breaded then oven baked to crisp perfection.
Baked Ravioli Appetizer
This Breaded and Baked Ravioli makes a fantastic appetizer or snack. Use refrigerated ravioli, coat with egg and breading mixture then bake until golden brown for a truly snackable little bite.
These are great as a party food as well because you can make a large batch fairly quickly and easily.
Ingredients Needed For Baked Ravioli (screenshot for grocery list)
- Refrigerated Ravioli
- Panko and/or Italian Breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive Oil Spray (optional)
- Marinara Sauce
How To Make Toasted Ravioli Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Lightly beat egg and milk.
- Mix breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and parmesan.
- Place metal rack inside rimmed baking sheet, grease generously.
- Dip each ravioli into egg mixture then breadcrumb mixture. Transfer to greased rack. Spray breaded ravioli with olive oil.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
How Do You Eat Toasted Ravioli
Toasted Ravioli is best served immediately out of the oven with warm marinara sauce, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
You could also serve with ranch dressing for those ranch-aholics in your life.
What To Serve With Toasted Ravioli
*I prefer using a mixture of the two. But either one will work. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 892Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 126mgSodium 1506mgCarbohydrates 101gFiber 6gSugar 4gProtein 44g
*I prefer using a mixture of the two. But either one will work.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.