Cool off with these Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites!
Fresh fruit coated in Greek yogurt flavored with Kool-Aid beverage mix. It is a sweet and refreshing snack recipe.
Healthy Treat Idea
These Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites are the perfect way to curb those late night ice cream cravings. This better for you option is cold, sweet and creamy!
The fun part is choosing your flavor combinations. I dipped fresh strawberries in Greek yogurt flavored with Kool-Aid Lemonade. It tastes like an icy cold strawberry lemonade!
I paired banana slices with Berry Cherry Kool-Aid. The blueberries are coated in Orange Kool-Aid and the grapes are flavored with Lemon-Lime Kool Aid.
Choose any fruit and Kool-Aid flavor combination that you want!
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon Unsweetened Kool-Aid Powder, flavor of choice
- Fresh Fruit of Choice, strawberries, bananas, grapes, blueberries, etc
- Mix Kool-Aid with Greek yogurt. Dip/coat fruit in yogurt. Place onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for 2+ hours.
- Make as many flavored yogurt and fruit combinations as desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 8mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 13gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.