Pesto Mozzarella Cheese Bombs are a simple side dish, appetizer or snack. Canned biscuits stuffed with mozzarella then topped with pesto and more cheese. These pull-apart cheese stuffed biscuits will be a favorite!
Mozzarella Stuffed Biscuits
Cheese Stuffed Biscuits are one of those great every-now-and-then indulgences. Great as a dinner side dish or appetizer for holidays and parties. Honestly they are so filling they could be a meal alone.
We are keeping it super duper easy with refrigerated canned biscuits, prepped cheese and store bought pesto sauce. I don’t know about you, but, the older I get the lazier I seem to get.
Ingredients Needed For Cheese Biscuits (screenshot for grocery list)
- Canned Refrigerated Jumbo Butter Biscuits
- Mozzarella Pearls
- Shredded Mozzarella
How To Make Mozzarella Stuffed Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Generously spray 9 inch round pan with nonstick.
- Gently stretch each biscuit slightly. Place 5 mozzarella pearls in the center. Bring up edges and seal biscuit around mozzarella tightly. (I use a pinching motion to seal the biscuits) Transfer sealed biscuits to pan.
- Melt butter and garlic in microwave. Brush garlic butter over biscuits.
- Bake biscuits for 17 minutes. Spread pesto over tops of biscuits and sprinkle shredded cheese evenly on top. Bake for 5-7 more minutes or until cooked through.
What To Serve These Cheese Biscuits With
More Easy Side Dish Recipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 98mgSodium 369mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 9g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.