This Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe is great for summer barbecues, potlucks, picnics and parties. This no-mayo pasta salad is quick, easy, nutritious and vegetarian.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Cold Spinach Tortellini Salad With Artichokes
This easy pasta salad is loaded with goodness. Spinach, marinated artichokes, tomatoes and olives give this tortellini salad tons of flavor and extra nutrition.
I enjoy tortellini salads much more than traditional pasta salads. The tortellini is just so much more satisfying. My favorite is the spinach filled tortellini, but, feel free to use your favorite tortellini.
Can You Make This Pasta Salad The Night Before
Yes, pasta salads are great the next day. In fact making it the day before gives the flavors time to blend. If you need to loosen the tortellini salad up a bit before serving, add a drizzle of olive oil.
Just be sure to store this pasta salad in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
What Do You Need To Make Italian Tortellini Salad (screenshot for grocery list)
- Spinach Tortellini
- Baby Spinach
- Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- Pitted Black Olives
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Red or White Wine Vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Italian Seasoning
How To Make Tortellini Veggie Pasta Salad
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Boil the tortellini per package instructions. Drain then transfer tortellini to bowl with spinach. Pour the hot tortellini over the spinach and leave for 5 minutes to slightly wilt spinach.
- Add in tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts. Once tortellini is fully cooled, add in parmesan.
- Mix dressing ingredients: oil, vinegar, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour over tortellini salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve room temp or cold.
What should you serve with this pasta salad?
Here are a few ideas to serve alongside this tortellini salad:
Optional add-ins: thinly sliced red onion, salami, red bell pepper, etc. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1444Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 182mgSodium 2142mgCarbohydrates 214gFiber 10gSugar 13gProtein 61g
Optional add-ins: thinly sliced red onion, salami, red bell pepper, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.