For a quick and easy appetizer, make these Marinated Mozzarella Balls, Artichokes and Olives. This appetizer recipe is full of garlic and fresh herb flavor. Perfect for serving at holiday feasts and parties!
This. This right here is my weakness. Sure, I like a good piece of chocolate cake. But my real weakness is salty, briny and cheesy. Any day that ends with Marinated Mozzarella Balls, Artichokes and Olives and a glass of wine is a good day in my book!
The marinade is full of garlic, lemon and fresh herbs . . . so this is gonna taste fantastic! Second most importantly it is ridiculously easy to make. Just mix up the ingredients and let it do it’s thing. Tasty and lazy . . . that’s how I roll.
The quality of the ingredients is extremely important for this Marinated Mozzarella Balls, Artichokes and Olives Recipe. Use good olive oil, fresh mozzarella, nice firm olives and your favorite Italian seasoning blend. I use Two Snooty Chefs Italianno DE Capri because it is amazing!
This, a glass of wine and some crusty bread and I am set. My idea of the perfect dinner. Yes, I want to eat appetizers for dinner.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove - finely grated
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Herbs of Choice, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, parsley
- Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- Salt/Pepper To Taste, go easy on the salt
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichokes - drained, 12oz
- 8 ounces Mini Fresh Mozzarella Balls in water - drained, Ciliegine
- 1½ Cups Pitted & Stuffed Green Olives - drained
- Chopped Pistachos
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, herbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss artichokes, mozzarella and olives in mixture until evenly coated. Marinate 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil and chopped pistachios. (optional)
If not serving within 2-3 hours, mix everything except cheese then add mozzarella shortly before serving.
Store in the refrigerator if not serving immediately. This is best served at room temp.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!77