These Pink Margaritas are perfect for sipping during the hot summer months or as a holiday cocktail. A cranberry margarita recipe that is fresh, flavorful and sure to be a hit!
CRANBERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE
These margaritas are a fun twist to a favorite summertime cocktail. The addition of cranberry juice gives these drinks their bright color and makes these very similar to Pink Cadillac Margaritas.
This show-stopping cocktail is easy to make. Cranberry juice gives it the pink color while it still has all of the flavors of a classic margarita. This recipe is for a pitcher of pink margaritas.
Because cranberry is also a traditional holiday ingredient, these make a fantastic Christmas Margarita or Thanksgiving Cocktail.
TIPS FOR MAKING PINK MARGARITAS:
- If you’re making the pitcher of margaritas in advance (about 4 hours), do not add the ice until ready to serve. Skip adding the ice to the pitcher and proceed with the rest of the ingredients. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To rim the glasses use any type of coarse salt that you have on hand. Sugar also works for a sweet rim.
- Mint is optional in this recipe, it adds a hint of freshness and color to the margaritas.
MORE FLAVORFUL COCKTAIL RECIPES:
- 1 cup ice, plus more for serving
- 1 ½ cup Blanco tequila
- 1 ½ cup sweet and sour mix
- ½ cup triple sec
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 lime, juiced, plus more for garnish
- 3 fresh mint sprigs, plus more for garnish (optional)
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine the ice, tequila, sweet and sour mix, triple sec, cranberry juice, lime juice, and mint. Stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, moisten the edge of the glass with a lime wedge and rim in margarita salt. Fill with ice.
- Pour into prepared glasses and serve with a lime wedge and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
If you’re making the pitcher of margaritas in advance (about 4 hours), do not add the ice until ready to serve. Skip adding the ice to the pitcher and proceed with the rest of the ingredients. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 264Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 31gProtein 0g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.