This DONUT TREE is a super fun, festive and cute Christmas party idea. Store or bakery bought donut holes, cranberries and rosemary arranged on a styrofoam cone to look like a tree for the most perfect edible Christmas centerpiece.
DONUT HOLE CHRISTMAS TREE
This is a simple yet show-stopping edible Christmas centerpiece. Tasty little donut holes arranged on a styrofoam cone to look like a tree. Then add in fresh cranberries and rosemary to bring the tree to life. If you want to be EXTRA – finish with a spray of edible gold dust.
MORE FUN FESTIVE CHRISTMAS RECIPES:
- 75-100 Assorted Donut Holes (from the store or bakery)
- 1 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary
- Gold Edible Dust (optional)
- 1 Snickerdoodle or Sugar Cookie
- Star Cookie Cutter
- Styrofoam Cone
- Plastic Wrap
- First wrap styrofoam cone with plastic wrap, secure with toothpicks. Starting at the bottom, push your toothpicks into the styrofoam first then place a donut hole on the end of the toothpick. Make sure the toothpicks don’t poke through the ends of the donut holes.
- Go around the cone from bottom to top in an orderly fashion. Covering your cone in donut holes. Secure last donut hole on the top of the cone.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut cookie into a star shape. Place a toothpick through the bottom, and place it on the top of your tree.
- Using your edible gold dust, spray tree from top to bottom to give it a shimmer.
- Lastly cover any bare spots with cranberries and rosemary sprigs. Secure cranberries with toothpicks.
- Serve as an edible breakfast or dessert centerpiece.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 782Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 52mgSodium 600mgCarbohydrates 94gFiber 4gSugar 42gProtein 12g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.