This CRANBERRY PECAN CHEESE BALL is the perfect appetizer for holidays and parties. Cream cheese coated with dried cranberries, pecans, green onions and parsley.
HOLIDAY CHEESE BALL
While this cheese ball is great for any occasion, it is especially perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The cranberry pecan combo brings the flavors of the holidays to your appetizer spread.
- Dried cherries or apricots could be swapped in for the dried cranberries.
- Walnuts or almonds can be used in place of the pecans.
MORE CHEESE BALL RECIPES:
- 16oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 2 cups shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- ½ cup sliced green onions, divided
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, black pepper, chives, ¼ cup green onions and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to mix.
- Chop and mix in ½ cup of the dried cranberries and ½ cup of the chopped pecans.
- Lay two long strips of plastic wrap in an ‘X’ shape on a flat surface. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the center. Bring up edges of plastic wrap, close at the top tightening to create the cream cheese ball shape.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until firm.
- Roll the refrigerated cheese ball into the remaining chopped cranberries, chopped pecans, green onions and parsley when ready to serve.
Store leftovers from the cheeseball in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 593Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 113mgSodium 547mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 18gProtein 19g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.