This Peach Margarita Recipe is a cocktail just in time for the warm weather months. Whether you are by the pool, laying on a beach or just pretending to be on vacation these sweet fruity margaritas will hit the spot!
BLENDED MARGARITA RECIPE
Who’s ready for summer? These bright, colorful, vibrant, flavorful Peach Margaritas are the perfect way to celebrate the warmer months.
Sipping margaritas while working on our tans, that’s the life.
Make different versions by swapping the frozen fruit. Frozen pineapple, frozen strawberries, frozen mango, etc.
What To Serve These Margaritas With:
- 1 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 3 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 2 tbsp. Agave (or honey)
- Salt for garnish
- Fresh limes and fresh or frozen peach slices for garnish
- Combine peaches, ice, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and agave in blender.
- Blend well to a slushy consistency.
- To rim the glasses, add a layer of salt to a saucer. Run a wedge of lime along the edge of the glass, and dip in the salt.
- Pour the margaritas evenly into each glass. Garnish with fresh limes and fresh or frozen peach slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 262Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 3gSugar 29gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.