These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups are a quick and easy appetizer recipe! Perfect for game day, parties and holiday feasts!
Yep, it’s that time again. The season for game day parties . . . football, baseball, whatever. Or so I hear. I’m not even going to pretend that I am interested in sports whatsoever. The food though, that is another story. I love me some game day grub! And anything that involves Buffalo Chicken is a winner in my book.
These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups are great because they are super easy to make. If you can roll a tortilla you can make this game day appetizer!
Back in my 20’s I could put down a couple dozen buffalo wings in one sitting. That also usually involved copious amounts of draft beer as well. And that is why it doesn’t happen anymore. Dozens of wings and beers loses it’s appeal about the time you turn 30. That is just asking for hurt the next day! In the wise words of Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon . . . I’m too old for that sh*t.
But I still get that buffalo craving.
[Tweet “Game Day Grub at it’s best > Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups by @wonkywonderful >>”]
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream, or plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 teaspoons Buffalo Wing Sauce, to taste
- 4 Large Flour Tortillas, at room temp
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 lb Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Celery Stalk
- Mix all ingredients until combined.
- Spread a thin layer of buffalo spread on tortilla, leaving about an inch around the edges.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Remember, a little bit of blue cheese goes a long way.
- Top with 2-3 slices of chicken breast.
- Tightly roll tortilla and slice into 6 pieces.
- Slice celery stalk. Top each roll up with a slice of celery and toothpick.
Recipe yields approximately 24 Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Up Bites