Make these Grinch Cookies as a fun Christmas treat. Easy cake mix cookies colored green with red heart sprinkles for that Grinch look.
CAKE MIX CHRISTMAS COOKIES
These cookies are great for an easy but really fun Christmas treat. Since these cookies only require a couple ingredients and a few steps, the kids can totally help make these for Santa.
These cookies are made using box white cake mix, green coloring and a heart sprinkle as the finishing touch. So easy, so cute!
MORE FUN CHRISTMAS TREATS:
- 1 box white cake mix
- Neon green, or regular green gel food coloring
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Heart sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine white cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil, until mixed. (The batter will be on the thicker side)
- Drop in several drops of food coloring, and fold into the cookie dough until fully incorporated.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to scoop out cookies and place onto prepared cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes, until the bottoms of the cookies just begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Push a heart sprinkle into the middle of each cookie, and move the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 58Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 16mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.