This 4 Ingredient Microwave Chocolate Fudge Recipe is the easiest way to make Christmas Fudge. Chocolate chips and a tub of vanilla frosting make the base then add pecans and sprinkles for a fabulous holiday dessert.
This Microwave Fudge is great for a Christmas treat because it is super quick and easy to make. More time to spend with friends and family.
A simple fudge base made with chocolate chips and store bought frosting. Then just add in what you like in your fudge.
- NUTS – Leave the nuts out completely or use your preferred nuts. Walnuts, pecans, peanuts, almonds, etc.
- CANDY – This fudge is great with sprinkles. You can also add candy, M&M’s or Reese’s Pieces taste fantastic in fudge.
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS – Semi-Sweet or dark chocolate chips work in place of milk chocolate chips.
DOES FUDGE NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED?
Fudge doesn’t require refrigeration. Storing fudge in the refrigerator will eventually dry it out.
If your house stays on the warm side, I suggest storing fudge wrapped in wax paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Otherwise it could become too soft.
MORE HOLIDAY FUDGE RECIPES:
- 11.5 oz milk chocolate chips
- 16 oz tub store bought vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp Christmas sprinkles
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate chips and frosting in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring often, until chips are almost all melted. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add pecans and stir.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Add sprinkles evenly over top.
- Chill fudge for one hour before cutting and serving.
Be sure to prep everything and work fast. The melted fudge needs to be stirred and transferred to the baking dish very quickly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 210Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 4mgSodium 55mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 24gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.