This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Melt® Organic.
Roasting fruit makes a decadent and unique flavor. So simple. Roasted Strawberries with Whipped Ricotta Mousse is an impressive dessert recipe that requires very little effort. Perfect for your Valentine!
These roasted strawberries are the star of this dessert. I roasted fresh strawberries using Melt® Organic to create a thick, flavorful sauce.
Melt® Organic is a buttery spread made with good fats. The oil blend is made from natural, fruit- and plant-based organic oils: virgin coconut, palm fruit, flaxseed, sunflower and canola. It is available in three different flavors: Rich & Creamy, Honey and Chocolate. For this recipe I used the Honey flavor. But, if you are roasting strawberries and want to keep it vegan, use the Rich & Creamy flavor.
Melt is certified organic, non-GMO, soy free, gluten free and dairy free. Best of all, they taste amazing! Really. Really. Good.
MELT Organic spreads are sold in bright red square 13 oz. packages in the butter section of grocery stores throughout the country. Find Melt in a store near you: Melt Store Locations
Start with halved strawberries and dollops of Melt.
Before you know it, you have this amazing strawberry sauce. It tastes great on so many thing. Ice cream, yogurt, toast, pancakes or brownies. Whatever you can come up with.
But for this dessert, I wanted a fancy layered look. Whipped ricotta cream, honey and strawberries make this treat unforgettable!
The ricotta and honey is whipped then folded into fresh whipped cream to create a fluffy layer. Ricotta, honey and strawberry sauce are the perfect combo!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 lbs Fresh Strawberries - washed, trimmed & halved
- 2 Tablespoons Melt Organic Honey
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Arrange strawberries and Melt Organic on a jelly roll pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, gently stirring every 10 minutes.
- Allow strawberries to cool.
- Whip heavy cream in mixer with whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.
- Combine ricotta and honey. Stir until smooth.
- Gently fold whipped cream into ricotta mixture until fully incorporated.
- Layer roasted strawberries, ricotta cream and drizzle honey. Serve.
MELT® Organic is a line of luscious, organic spreads made from healthy oils for butter lovers seeking a much healthier alternative, available in Rich & Creamy (original), Honey, and NEW Chocolate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MELT Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.