This Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe brings two of your favorite winter desserts together. Hot cocoa and rich fudge topped with marshmallows! The perfect holiday party recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Chocolate Fudge Made In Microwave
Making fudge in the microwave is unbelievably quick and easy! Just melt, stir, pour and wait for it to set. This Hot Chocolate Fudge is simple and a show-stopper!
This Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe is perfect for parties and as edible holiday gifts. This fudge gets a lot of ooooohs and aaaaahs. Not just because it tastes awesome but everybody loves that it looks like a mug of hot chocolate in fudge form.
Ingredients Needed For Chocolate Microwave Fudge (screenshot for grocery list)
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Chocolate Chips
- Mallow Bits, mini hot chocolate marshmallows
How Do You Make Hot Chocolate Layered Fudge
- In a microwave safe bowl; combine white chocolate chips with 5 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl; combine dark chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9×9 pan (or 8×8) with foil or parchment paper and generously grease with butter or shortening.
- Microwave dark chocolate 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 15 seconds then stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread mixture on top of dark chocolate layer. (This will take some finesse to spread into a thin layer)
- Top with mini marshmallows then gently press down.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.
I use the white chocolate layer just to stick the marshmallows on top. Some readers have wanted a thicker layer of white chocolate. If you prefer a thick white layer feel free to increase the white chocolate layer ingredients to fit your preference. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information Yield 12 Serving Size g
Amount Per Serving Calories 431 Total Fat 19g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 22mg Sodium 88mg Carbohydrates 59g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 54g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 6g
I use the white chocolate layer just to stick the marshmallows on top. Some readers have wanted a thicker layer of white chocolate. If you prefer a thick white layer feel free to increase the white chocolate layer ingredients to fit your preference.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.