Is there anything better than enjoying a refreshing popsicle on a warm summer morning? Yes! If it is delicious Coffee Popsicles that are Dairy Free too!
These Coffee Popsicles are made with extra strong cold-brewed coffee and Silk Almondmilk Protein + Fiber.
So you get Protein + Fiber with your jolt of caffeine!
SIGN UP WITH SILK NOW and get an instant member coupon, monthly member giveaways, new offers, recipes and more!!!
You can also follow Silk on Facebook.
I recently bought a new set of popsicles molds. Now I am Popsicle Obsessed!
And since I am also Coffee Obsessed, it seems fitting that my first recipe is Coffee Popsicles. Silk Almondmilk and Coconutmilk tastes great in coffee. It is a fantastic alternative to creamers. And a great way to cut fat and calories! Use Silk Almondmilk or Coconutmilk to make these coffee popsicles.
I use Silk in my hot coffee, cold coffee . . . and now my popsicle coffee!
I don’t know what the weather has been like where you are. But here in good old Northern California, June brings 100°F before 11:00 am in the morning!
So popsicles for breakfast is not such a silly idea after all.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Cups Silk Almondmilk Protein + Fiber
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar - divided, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Tiny Sprinkle of Ground Cinnamon, optional
- 1 Cup Strong Cold Coffee
- Mix Silk Almondmilk, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture (split evenly) into 10 popsicle molds.
- Mix the coffee with remaining 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Pour coffee over the Silk Almondmilk mixture.
- Place popsicles in freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid. (4+ hours)
- Remove popsicles from molds and Enjoy!
More Dairy Free Options:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.