Is there anything better than enjoying a refreshing popsicle on a warm summer morning? Yes! If it is delicious Coffee Popsicles that are Dairy Free too!
These Coffee Popsicles are made with extra strong cold-brewed coffee and Almondmilk.
So you get Protein with your jolt of caffeine!
I recently bought a new set of popsicles molds. Now I am Popsicle Obsessed!
And since I am also Coffee Obsessed, it seems fitting that my first recipe is Coffee Popsicles. Silk Almondmilk and Coconutmilk tastes great in coffee. It is a fantastic alternative to creamers. And a great way to cut fat and calories! Use Silk Almondmilk or Coconutmilk to make these coffee popsicles.
I use Silk in my hot coffee, cold coffee . . . and now my popsicle coffee!
I don’t know what the weather has been like where you are. But here in good old Northern California, June brings 100°F before 11:00 am in the morning!
So popsicles for breakfast is not such a silly idea after all.
- 2 Cups Almondmilk or Coconutmilk
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar - divided, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Tiny Sprinkle of Ground Cinnamon, optional
- 1 Cup Strong Cold Coffee
- Mix Silk Almondmilk, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture (split evenly) into 10 popsicle molds.
- Mix the coffee with remaining 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Pour coffee over the Almondmilk mixture.
- Place popsicles in freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid. (4+ hours)
- Remove popsicles from molds and Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 21Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.