It’s time for holiday treat platters and homemade gifts. These No-Bake Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Truffles will be the star of any Christmas dessert tray! Cool peppermint filling is shaped into balls and coated with chocolate then topped with sprinkles.
I am proud to be partnering with International Delight to bring you this tasty recipe!
The specialty Winter flavors are by far my favorite! I love chocolate and peppermint, anything eggnog and of course holiday cookies. These Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Truffles are little bites of heaven! This is the first of many no-bake recipes that I will be sharing this year. Most of us love the convenience of a no-bake treat but for me it will be necessary. I recently moved to high altitude and have yet to bake any successful cookies. I’ll get there eventually.
If these chocolate peppermint candies are your type of treat, you are going to LOVE International Delight Peppermint Mocha! Honestly, peppermint flavored creamers are usually too strong for me. But this International Delight seasonal flavor has just the right amount of peppermint without going overboard. And the International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie flavor is my new favorite . . . maybe my all-time favorite! It is good.
Find International Delight products near you >>> Click Here
I’m actually glad to have the motivation to make no-bake treats because I am finding so many amazing recipe ideas that I have never made before, like these Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Truffles. Never would I have thought to make a homemade version of one of my favorite candy bars. But holy smokes, these are not only super easy to make, they taste unbelievable! I had first made these into a pattie shape. But it was my daughter that requested I make them into bite sized truffle balls. She’s just full of good ideas!
Perfect for the holidays, great for New Year’s parties and fantastic with a mug of Peppermint Mocha Coffee!
I am so ready for Christmas music, holiday treats and snow. Lots and lots of snow!
Check out International Delight on social media and add a little flavor to your holidays!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter - softened
- 2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Drops Peppermint Oil, No More!
- 2-3 teaspoons Water
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Morsels
- 2 teaspoons Shortening
- White Sprinkles
- Mix butter, corn syrup, powdered sugar and peppermint oil with a fork. Add water 1 teaspoon at a time and blend until mixture becomes a thick paste. Refrigerate 10 minutes to firm up mixture.
- Roll into 15-18 walnut sized balls. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate 2+ hours.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine semi sweet morsels and shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Microwave 30 more seconds then stir vigorously to melt remaining chocolate.
- Work quickly to dip peppermint balls into melted chocolate. Transfer to wax paper and top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10+ minutes to cool chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator until serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.