This BLT DIP RECIPE is a great quick and easy appetizer idea. Cold creamy ranch dip loaded with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes is perfect for game-day, parties or to enjoy by the pool.
BACON LETTUCE & TOMATO DIP
This dip is light and fresh while still packing in a lot of flavor. Salty bacon, fresh tomato and crisp lettuce folded into a cold creamy ranch dip.
This BLT DIP has the ultimate summertime vibe.
- Use full fat or light sour cream.
- I prefer iceberg lettuce for extra crisp, romain lettuce works as well.
- Use your favorite type of bacon. Peppered bacon or turkey bacon will work great too.
- Tomatoes can be Roma, cherry, grape, hothouse or vine ripe.
HOW TO MAKE COLD BLT DIP:
- Mix the creamy ranch dip base.
- Add in the chopped bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve garnished with more chopped bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
MORE EASY DIP RECIPES:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayo
- (½) 1 oz package of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup chopped lettuce (+ more to garnish)
- 4-5 strips of bacon, cooked & chopped (+ more to garnish)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes (+ more to garnish)
- Add sour cream, mayo and ranch seasoning to a large mixing bowl. Mix well until fully blended.
- Add in the chopped bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Cover and chill dip in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Serve.
Do not add excess juices from the tomatoes into the dip.
Store this dip inside an air-tight container for 3-4 days after preparing.
Enjoy this dip with Ritz cracker, pretzels, or your favorite chopped veggies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 534Total Fat 55gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 39gCholesterol 64mgSodium 763mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.