This Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe is the ultimate healthy summertime side dish. Fresh roasted corn, black beans, tomatoes and avocado in a flavorful spicy lime dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Summer Corn Salad With Black Beans
The best thing about summer is all of the fresh ripe ingredients just waiting to be eaten. Everything seems brighter more vibrant and flavorful during the summertime.
It doesn’t get fresher than this Summer Corn Salad with Black Beans. It is super quick and easy to make too! Just cook your corn however you prefer:
Once the corn is cooked, start chopping and mixing. That’s it!
Is Corn And Black Bean Salad Vegan – Vegetarian
Yes it is! This is a salad made with veggies, veggies and more veggies. The dressing is a mixture of oil and lime juice making this the perfect vegan side dish!
Can You Freeze Black Bean Corn Salad
I do not recommend freezing this salad. The fresh ingredients would likely turn to mush.
But, you can totally make this salad ahead. It keeps well in the refrigerator for days.
How Do You Make Corn Salad With Black Beans
- Cook your corn any way you prefer. Air Fryer Corn on the Cob, Roasted Corn, Grilled Corn, Boiled Corn or even Pressure Cooker Corn.
- Cut corn kernels from cobs. Here is a tutorial for 3 Ways To Cut Corn From The Cob.
- Combine corn, black beans, bell pepper, jalapeño and onion.
- Stir in tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.
- Mix the dressing ingredients: lime juice, avocado oil, cumin and chili powder.
- Toss salad with dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients Needed For This Corn Salad (screenshot for grocery list)
- Corn on the Cob
- Canned Black Beans
- Red Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Avocado Oil
- Chili Powder
What Goes Well With Corn Salad
This Corn Salad goes well alongside most any protein, especially barbecue.
Nutrition Information Yield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 218Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 0mgSodium 231mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 8gSugar 12gProtein 6g