This Tropical White Claw Cocktail is the perfect poolside summertime drink. A simple blend of White Claw, pineapple, lime, blue curaçao and rum make this refreshing drink.
SUMMER COCKTAIL RECIPE
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for Summer! If you are able relax by the beach, pool, lake or river, this cocktail is perfect. Or, just enjoy in your backyard sprinkler and pretend you are at the beach.
It’s fruity, refreshing, sweet and tangy. Serious summertime vibes.
- Use lemon, grapefruit or orange in place of the lime.
- Vodka can be swapped for the rum.
- Feel free to try other flavors of White Claw. I like Grapefruit White Claw in my mixed drinks.
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES:
- 1 Can White Claw Watermelon Seltzer (12 ounces)
- 3 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 Ounces Rum
- 2 Ounces Blue Curacao
- 1 Ounce Lime Juice
- Combine pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and rum in a mixing container or measuring cup, lightly stir.
- Pour in the White Claw and give a light stir, but not too much as you want it to stay fizzy.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with a lime slice, pineapple slice, or maraschino cherries.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 136Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 1g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.