This Cranberry Moscow Mule is the perfect holiday cocktail! Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family just got a little easier.
I thought you all could use a cocktail recipe before Thanksgiving. A good cocktail here and there will help you stay relaxed and smiley on a day that can get a bit stressful.
It will also help you to ignore your weird uncle, Fred. Or whatever annoying family member you have to put up with twice a year. Of course, you only want to drink one or two otherwise you may end up telling Fred what you really think of him! Thanksgiving Family Drama!
This holiday cocktail is quick and easy to make. It is a mule style drink spiked with vodka and hard ginger beer. You can sub ginger ale for the ginger beer (that is how I prefer it). And the vodka can be swapped with your favorite spirit. Mine has been Tuaca ever since I made these Tuaca and Cider Roasted Pears. I love that stuff!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 2 ounces Sweetened Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces Vodka, or preferred alcohol
- 4 ounces Hard Ginger Beer, or ginger ale
- Lime Wedges and Cranberries to garnish
- Fill copper mug with ice.
- Combine lime juice, cranberry juice, vodka and ginger beer in mug. Stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh cranberries. Serve.
More To Sip On. . .17