Hot Italian Sandwiches baked in the oven. Meaty Cheesy Sub Sandwiches, great for feeding a large crowd! Layers of pepperoni, salami, ham, giardiniera and mozzarella tucked into a sandwich roll that has been buttered and seasoned. Then just bake until hot, melty and ready to devour!
Delicious food does not have to be complicated. These Hot Italian Sandwiches prove it!
The best thing about these Hot Italian Sandwiches is that you can easily make enough to feed a large crowd. So they are great for family functions, parties or game day grub!
Simple Recipe + Few Dishes + Guaranteed Crowd Pleasing Meal = Winner!
I have a love affair with sandwiches. For Real. People used to tell me that I should open up my own sandwich shop.
But I’m more interested in eating sandwiches than making them for the masses. If I did have a sandwich shop these Hot Italian Sandwiches would definitely be on the menu!
Don’t skip this Italian Herbed Butter! Slather it on the sandwich rolls for the ultimate hot sub sandwich experience.
Plus, everything is better with butter!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 (4oz) package Oscar Mayer Classic Salami
- 1 (4oz) package Oscar Mayer Classic Pepperoni
- 1 (9oz) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- Thin Sliced Mozzarella (24 slices)
- Giardiniera Mix (optional)
- 1/2 stick Butter - softened
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix butter and Italian season. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls.
- Layer 2 slices of mozzarella, 2 slices salami, 2 slices pepperoni and 2 slices ham. Top with giardiniera mix and 2 more slices of mozzarella.
- Once sandwiches are assembled, place into a large baking dish. Make sure they are tightly pressed together sideways with the open side facing up.
- Bake for 10 minutes for a hot melty sandwich. (bake longer if you prefer a toasted sandwich)
- I had leftover meat. So feel free to add extra if you want a meatier sandwich.
After my first bite of this sandwich I knew I needed them out of my house. I could have eaten the entire batch!
This was my brother’s response after tasting the sandwiches…
Thanks Goodness for Little Brothers that eat all of my recipe creations!
More Simple & Delicious Oven Baked Sandwich Recipes. . .