These Oven Baked Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches are the perfect game day recipe! Quick, easy, cheesy and guaranteed to be a crowd favorite!
Oven baked sandwiches are my favorite meal for feeding a hungry crowd! I made these Oven Baked Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches to celebrate my niece and nephews first track meet. They were hot and hungry after running. These sandwiches were the perfect easy weeknight meal to feed those hungry kiddos!
I love that oven baked sandwiches are so simple and that there are so many flavor combos. I’ve made Hawaiian Pizza Sandwiches, Muffalata Sandwiches and Hot Italian Sandwiches. And I have so many more oven baked sandwich recipe ideas to come!
What all my oven baked sandwiches have in common is that they are cheesy! I’m sure to stock up on Kraft Natural Shreds and Kraft Natural Slice products for all of my cheese-tastic recipe needs!
Check out more Kraft Natural Cheese Recipes for your next party, game day or just because!
Who doesn’t love cheese, sandwiches and pizza? Not anybody that I know.
So for a guaranteed crowd pleaser, make a batch… or two… or three of these Oven Baked Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches. They’ll go fast!
- 12 Soft Butter Rolls - halved
- 2 ounces Thinly Sliced Pepperoni
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Kraft Natural Shreds
- 4 ounces Pizza Blend Kraft Natural Shreds
- 1/2 Cup Jarred Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 9x11 baking dish with nonstick.
- Layer bottoms of butter rolls.
- Evenly sprinkle half the mozzarella on top of rolls.
- Gently Spread pizza sauce on top.
- Arrange pepperoni slices in an even layer.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and pizza blend cheese.
- Finish with tops of butter rolls and press down gently.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush mixture on top of rolls.
- Bake 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 494 Total Fat 25g Saturated Fat 13g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 84mg Sodium 868mg Carbohydrates 48g Fiber 2g Sugar 7g Protein 20g