This Easy Tiramisu Recipe is perfect for any occasion! Ladyfingers soaked in Baileys and coffee then layered with mascarpone whipped cream. It will be your new favorite no-bake dessert!
I am proud to be partnering with Hamilton Beach to bring you this easy tiramisu recipe!
My last recipe of 2015! What the What!?!?! I still can’t believe that this year is over. But, what better way to end the year than with this Easy Tiramisu Recipe. It is super simple and crazy delicious! Ladyfinger cookies soaked in coffee and Baileys Irish Cream. Then layered with mascarpone whipped cream to make a light yet indulgent dessert.
The folks over at Hamilton Beach sent me this Stand Mixer as well as the 6 Speed Hand Mixer with Pulse and Snap-On Case to try out. I used both for much of my holiday baking. While I am usually more of a hand mixer gal because of the convenience. I really love this stand mixer. It is easy to clean and does it’s job. My favorite part about it is that it is so light weight. I don’t have a lot of counter space so I have to store my stand mixers between uses. I don’t feel like I’m going to give myself a hernia carrying this mixer back and forth!
I used the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer to whip up this light and fluffy mascarpone whipped cream. Try not to lick the mixing bowl clean . . . just try it.
This Baileys Soaked Tiramisu comes together in a snap. Typically tiramisu has mascarpone custard. I skipped that step and combined the mascarpone with the whipped cream. That makes this a completely no-bake, no-cook, super-duper easy recipe!
The soaked ladyfingers transform into a cake-like consistency. You can find them at most stores in the cookie section or specialty holiday baking area. If you have a difficult time finding them, order online HERE.
Just layer, refrigerate overnight then grab a fork and dig in!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Cups Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract, I use Rodelle
- 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese, can sub with cream cheese if necessary
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 24 Ladyfinger Cookies, 7oz package
- 1/2 Cup Cold Strong Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder mixed with 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, whip heavy cream on medium/high until soft peaks form. Add vanilla, mascarpone and powdered sugar. Mix slowly until smooth and thick.
- In a shallow dish combine coffee and Baileys. One at a time, dip 12 ladyfinger cookies into liquid then arrange in a 13x9 pan.
- Top first layer of ladyfingers with half the mascarpone whipped cream.
- Dust with cocoa and sugar mixture.
- Dip the remaining 12 ladyfingers in liquid and arrange in pan.
- Top with remaining mascarpone whipped cream and dust with cocoa sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh grated dark chocolate. (optional)
More Easy Desserts. . .
This post contains amazon affiliate links.5