Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread is an easy and flavorful game day appetizer! Buffalo wing sauce, chicken and blue cheese come together in this hot, melty recipe.
I am always saying how it is the easiest recipes that are the most delicious! This is another recipe that proves my point.
How could any Cheesy Bread be wrong? But add chicken, buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese for the ultimate game day cheesy bread!
Anything that has the Buffalo chicken flavor is a winner in my book. Why just save it for game season?Well, I couldn’t care less about game season. So I eat my Buffalo chicken recipes year round. As it should be.
So if you have a hungry crowd to feed this Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread will be a Goal… Touchdown… Homerun… or whatever. You get the point.
[Tweet “Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread For The Win!!! @wonkywonderful >> “]
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Large French Bread Loaf - sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 Cup Softened Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken Breast - chopped or shredded*
- 1½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese**
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix butter and Buffalo wing sauce. Spread evenly onto bread loaves.
- Top bread loaves with chicken, shredded cheese then blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick for 13 minutes. Broil on high for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden browned.
- Cut into slices and sprinkle with chopped parsley. (Add a drizzle of Buffalo wing sauce for extra spicy)
- Serve immediately.
*You can use poached, baked or store bought rotisserie chicken.
**For extra cheesy bread use 2½-3 cups shredded cheese.