If you need a quick and easy dinner idea I am here for you! This Fig and Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza Recipe is a great no-fuss meal. Fresh figs, crumbled goat cheese, prosciutto, peppery greens, honey and flaked salt make this flatbread pizza ultra delicious . . . and perfect with a glass of wine!
This is how I love to eat.
Simple ingredients in an uncomplicated recipe. This meal comes together in about 15 minutes! And, just look at it. This is absolutely gorgeous food. Gorgeous! It is the super model of the food world. This Fig and Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza doesn’t get out of bed for less than ten thousand dollars.
It helps that figs, cheese and prosciutto are a few of my most favorite things. Honey and flaked salt are pretty high on my favorites list too. And well, I threw some greens on there for color and to up the healthy factor. Right!?!?!
Make this flatbread pizza recipe for a girl’s night, wine tasting, a party or just for yourself. It is a truly decadent treat.
Take advantage of fig season while it’s here. It is a short season. So short that it tortures fig lovers like myself.
Here are a few more fig recipes from talented food bloggers:
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Flatbread Crust
- Olive Oil - for drizzling
- 1 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 5 Fresh Figs - quartered
- 2 Slices Prosciutto - cut into small strips
- Handful Fresh Arugula
- Pinch Flaked Sea Salt
- Honey - for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place flatbread crust on pizza stone or baking sheet. Generously drizzle with olive oil. Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges are slightly crisp.
- Remove from oven. Top with goat cheese and figs. Return to oven and bake 4 minutes. (optional: broil an extra 2 minutes for meltier cheese and caramelized figs)
- Remove from oven. Top with arugula, prosciutto, flaked salt and a drizzle of honey.
- Slice and serve.