This Whole 30 Breakfast Hash Recipe is an easy, healthy way to start your day. Breakfast made in just one pan and it’s loaded with nutritious veggies. Squash, spinach, mushrooms, bacon and eggs make this a filling meal. This recipe is Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
What do you eat for breakfast on the Whole 30?
Not gonna lie, a lot of your favorite breakfast recipes are off the menu when you’re doing a round of Whole 30. But you will find tons of great alternatives that you may even come to prefer.
Like this Whole 30 Breakfast Hash Recipe. Fresh butternut squash, mushrooms and spinach make this Fall/Winter breakfast super filling. Plus we add eggs and bacon for the protein. The greatest thing about this Whole 30 recipe is that it only involves one pan. I love a one pan meal!
What is a good Paleo breakfast?
Yes, this breakfast is Paleo compliant too! Veggies, eggs and bacon are always a great Paleo option.
Just make sure you are using Paleo and Whole 30 compliant bacon.
Ingredients needed for this Whole 30 Breakfast Hash Recipe:
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Butternut Squash
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Baby Spinach
- Large Eggs
More Whole 30 Recipes:
What tools do you need for this recipe?
- 3 Strips Thick Cut Bacon, (chopped)
- 16 ounces Cubed Butternut Squash
- 8 ounces Crimini Mushrooms, (quartered)
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 3-4 Large Eggs
- In large saute pan, cook bacon to desired crispness. Remove and set aside leaving drippings in pan.
- Turn heat to medium/high. Add butternut squash and mushrooms. Pan fry for approximately 10 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Reduce heat to medium/low. Stir in spinach and cook 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Add bacon back to pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Clear 3-4 wells in the hash, drizzle a small amount of oil in each well then crack an egg into each spot.
- Cover and cook to desired doneness of eggs (3-4 minutes for runny yolk). Serve with fresh thyme.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per ServingCalories 231 Sodium 221mg Carbohydrates 16g Sugar 4g Protein 11g
This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!2