This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe makes a wonderful dinner and is easier to make than you think! An easy homemade alfredo sauce tossed with chicken, spinach, artichokes and pasta then baked to perfection.
I am proud to be partnering with Earthbound Farm to bring you this recipe.
Easy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe
Aren’t all of us MOMS just trying to keep everything together and make the best choices for our families? There are so many decisions to make throughout the day. We have to pick our battles with the kids, keep the house running, play chauffeur, clean, earn a living and cook a nutritious dinner! And we are expected to look good while doing it.
I don’t know about you but I fail miserably most days. There is actually a term for this… decision fatigue. With a constant barrage of decisions (big and small) our brains get overloaded. It’s just too much.
That is why I keep my dinner recipes quick, easy and nutritious like this Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe. It almost takes longer to say than it takes to make 😆 Ending a hectic day with a comforting meal that the kids will eat without a battle is a good decision.
Earthbound Farm is helping to make the right decisions even easier. Not only is their organic produce nutritious, tasty and affordable, it is also good for the environment.
By making the decision to buy organic, not only are we choosing to keep our family healthier, we are choosing to keep our planet healthier too. It’s little changes like this that add up to big change.
I Choose Organic
From Feb 4-17, Earthbound Farm is asking you to share your reasons for choosing organic on Instagram. To enter for a chance to win Earthbound swag including cookbooks, a canvas tote bag, or a nifty sticker, post a photo on Insta and in the caption, tell us why you choose organic. Make sure to tag @earthboundfarm and include the hashtags #ichooseorganic and #sweepstakes in your post!
Link to full contest rules (contest has ended):
How To make Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
Step 1: Prepare chicken breast and pasta. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare alfredo sauce. Add in artichokes and spinach. Toss pasta, sauce and chicken together.
Step 3: Transfer to casserole dish, top with cheese and bake.
Ingredients Needed For This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe (screenshot for grocery list)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Ziti Pasta
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Garlic Powder
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Earthbound Farm Mighty Spinach (or baby spinach)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
More Quick, Easy, Nutritious Family Dinners:
Subscribe to Earthbound Farm’s emails to receive $3 off any Earthbound Farm product and bring your day into organic balance with simple, flavorful recipes, cooking tips and coupons. Sign up here!
- 2 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 16 ounces Ziti Pasta, (cooked according to package instructions)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, (cubed)
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, (chopped)
- 2-3 Cups Earthbound Farm Mighty Spinach, (or Baby Spinach)
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Pan fry chicken breasts in oil until internal temp reaches 165ºF. Chop or shred and set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In large saute pan over medium/high heat, melt butter. Whisk in cream cheese then add heavy cream. Whisk in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lightly simmer for 10-15 minutes to thicken, stir frequently.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach and lemon.
- Pour sauce over prepared pasta and toss. Add in chicken and toss until fully coated with sauce. Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish.
- Top casserole with mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 905Total Fat 65gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 272mgSodium 953mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 5gSugar 10gProtein 57g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.