This Warm Bacon Dressing Recipe is sure to be a new favorite. This unique Warm Bacon Vinaigrette will soon be a request for all holiday feasts. It pairs well with salad, vegetables and grains. This recipe is Paleo, dairy free and gluten free.
Warm Bacon Dressing with Apple Cider Vinegar
This Warm Bacon Dressing Recipe is leading up to something. A few weeks ago I conducted a poll on the WonkyWonderful Instagram stories. Basically I was crowd sourcing for holiday recipe ideas. I wanted to know what types of recipes folks were looking for. There were a ton of requests for brussels sprouts recipes. So, this Warm Bacon Dressing is the beginning of a Brussels sprouts pomegranate salad that is To Die For!
Be on the look out for the Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe in the coming days. You’re not gonna want to miss it!
How Do You Make Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Making Warm Bacon Dressing is very easy. Just cook and chop the bacon. Use the bacon dripping in the dressing. Mix and heat all the ingredients and prepare yourself for deliciousness. That’s it.
What Tools Do You Need For This Recipe?
What Could You Serve This Dressing With?
What Ingredients Do You Need For Warm Bacon Dressing:
- Avocado Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Maple Syrup
- 3 Slices Thick Cut Bacon, (reserve drippings)
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons Stone Ground or Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Fry bacon in skillet until lightly crisped. Remove, chop and set aside. Leave bacon drippings (approx 2-3 TB) in pan and reduce heat to low. Allow to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in oil, vinegar, mustard and maple syrup. Whisk and heat for about 5 minutes then return chopped bacon to pan. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes before tossing with salad or transferring to jar.
Chop the bacon as fine as you prefer. I like it chunkier, but, you can even pulse the bacon in a food processor to get fine crumbles.
If preparing dressing ahead of time, it will require reheating before serving.
This recipe yields 3/4 cups dressing.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 6mgSodium 125mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!2