CHARCUTERIE CUPS also known as JARCUTERIE are a fun way to allow friends and family to customize their individual charcuterie. Basically it is an antipasto assortment that can be carried in one hand thanks to the use of jars or plastic cups.
I do love a good charcuterie or antipasto platter. These Charcuterie Cups are awesome because everyone will get to build their own assortment in small individual cups that make it easy to carry around during a party or game night.
Just lay out a huge variety of antipasto ingredients, skewers, jars then let your guests do the work.
The sky is the limit here. Add any of your favorite antipasto ingredients that are preferred. Here are a few additional ideas to get you started:
- Marinated Artichokes
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Basil Leaves
- Mini Pickles
- Any Preferred Cheese
- Roasted Red Peppers
MORE FUN CHARCUTERIE RECIPES:
- 16 oz fruit and nut mix
- 8 oz rectangular crackers
- 4 oz cheddar cheese - cubed
- 6 oz manchego cheese wedge, sliced thin
- 8 oz kalamata olives
- 6 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 4 oz genoa salami, sliced
- 6 oz colby jack cheese - cubed
- 10 oz red grape tomatoes
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- 10 oz yellow grape tomatoes
- ½ lb green grapes
- ½ lb red grapes
- 6 oz raspberry
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 (4 oz) mason jar
- 2 cocktail picks or toothpicks
- Place all ingredients seperately on a serving platter or in serving bowls to allow guests to create their own charcuterie jar.
- To prepare jars: Place the fruit and nut mix at the bottom of a mason jar.
- Add the cheddar cheese stick and rectangular-sized crackers, layering them.
- Place the manchego cheese wedge in front of the crackers.
- Add to one cocktail pick a kalamata olive, pepperoni slice, folded genoa salami slice, and a colby jack cheese cube. Add the cocktail pick to the mason jar.
- On another cocktail pick, add a red grape tomato, mozzarella pearl, and a yellow grape tomato. Add the cocktail pick to the mason jar.
- At the bottom of the mason jar add a green grape and a red grape. The grapes will help the cocktail picks to stay in place.
- Garnish with a raspberry placed on top of the grapes and a rosemary sprig behind the crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 713Total Fat 48gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 75mgSodium 1032mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 5gSugar 21gProtein 26g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.