If you have leftover holiday ham, use it up in this Deviled Ham Recipe. Yes . . . spreadable ham dip! It may not be the prettiest but it makes up for that in
So you celebrate Easter or some other holiday with a grand feast that includes ham. Now what? You have lots of options. You can just eat ham out of your fridge, make sandwiches, bake a Ham & Cheese Puff Pastry Bake or try this Deviled Ham Recipe.
If you are looking for a super easy way to use up your leftover ham . . . deviled ham is the way to go! Typically it is made with mayonnaise. I make mine with cream cheese and you can even double the amount of cream cheese if you want a more smooth, spreadable deviled ham. (You can also add a glug of your favorite hot sauce to give it a kick!)
Serve this with chips, crackers or even use it to make a sandwich.
So don’t judge this on looks alone. If you like ham . . . well, you’re gonna like deviled ham.
I used some leftover ham from my Easy Pasta Salad and Double Smoked Spiral Ham post.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 lb Leftover Ham - cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Stone Ground Mustard
- Small Pinch Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 Celery Stalks - finely chopped
- In large food processor; combine ham, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, mustard, pepper and cream cheese. Process to desired consistency. Transfer to container. Stir in chopped celery.