This Spinach Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is bursting with color, flavor and is nutritious. A perfect blend of fresh spinach, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, salami and tortellini tossed with an Italian dressing. This side dish can be served hot or cold and be prepared ahead of time.
Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
You guys. . . this Spinach Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is straight up fan-freaking-tastic! This is exactly how I like to eat. It is simple with great ingredients. The tortellini makes the dish satisfying while the fresh spinach and tomatoes make this healthy-ish. This Tortellini Pasta Salad would be great served with Lemon Pepper Chicken, Spinach Artichoke Smothered Chicken, Spinach Garlic Baked Turkey Meatballs or Easy Roast Chicken.
Serve this Spinach Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad as a side dish or a main course. I was testing this recipe before my daughter’s school campout. I decided to make it and bring it along for a side dish with our campout dinner. Ummmm, this pasta salad never made it to the campout. I ate the entire batch in less than 24 hours! Don’t judge me . . . I got hungry while prepping for the campout. That’s a lot of work! So we had hot dogs and marshmallows for dinner instead.
Here are a few more delicious tortellini dishes:
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil, (divided)
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove, (grated)
- 3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach, (chopped)
- 8 ounces Mini Heirloom or Cherry Tomatoes, (halved)
- 10 ounces Refrigerated Spinach Tortellini, (cooked according to package instructions)
- 3 ounces Pitted Black Olives, (halved)
- 1 Cup Chopped Marinated Artichokes
- 3 ounces Salami, (quartered)
- Mix 2 Tb olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Top with tomatoes and spinach.
- Boil tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and transfer hot tortellini to bowl, place on top of chopped spinach. Let sit for 5 minutes to slightly wilt spinach.
- Add olives, artichokes, salami and remaining 2 Tb of olive oil.
- Toss together all ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve salad warm or cold.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 243Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 26mgSodium 430mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 8g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.