Easy Cheesy Chili Dip is the ultimate appetizer! Make this Homemade Chili Cheese Dip Recipe for parties, holidays or game day.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. This recipe was originally published January 20, 2016.
Chili Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Chili Cheese Dip is so much better than mixing a can of chili with some cheese. Just a few simple ingredients and one pan is all it takes to make this awesome appetizer.
For holidays, parties and game day festivities I like to make several different dip options for friends and family, that way there is a little something for everyone. This chili cheese dip is sure to be a favorite.
Here are more dip ideas for your party:
Ingredients Needed For Hot Chili Cheese Dip (screenshot for grocery list)
- Ground Beef
- Tomato Paste
- Cup Water
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
- Canned Chopped Green Chiles, mild
- Cream Cheese
- Canned Kidney Beans
- Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
How To Make Cream Cheese Chili Dip
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In oven safe skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef. (Tip: I use a potato masher to crush the ground beef into tiny pieces) Drain excess fat, return to skillet and reduce heat to medium/low.
- Add tomato paste, water, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chiles. Simmer for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream cheese until incorporated. Add beans and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get that extra golden brown top.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve hot.
What To Serve With Chili Cheese Dip
Chips or crackers go best with chili cheese dip. Tortilla chips and chili dip make the perfect combo. Try these Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Nutrition Information Yield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 89mgSodium 478mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 27g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.