Easy Cheesy Chili Dip is the ultimate appetizer! Make this Homemade Chili Cheese Dip Recipe for parties, holidays or game day.
I am excited to be partnering with Food Should Taste Good™ to bring you this tasty appetizer recipe!
Did somebody say Game Day Grub!?!?! I’ll be honest, I only participate in game day activities for the food. Finger food, appetizers, chicken wings and cheesy dips are like food heaven to me.
Let me just warn you . . . this Easy Cheesy Chili Dip is GOOOOD! Like, get outta my way I’m gonna eat the entire pan kind of good. Okay, I didn’t eat the whole pan of chili cheese dip. But only because my thighs are still recovering from all of the fudge I ate during the holidays.
And the most amazing dip should be served with The Best chips! I have a new food obsession . . . Food Should Taste Good chips. These Blue Corn All Natural Tortilla Chips are crisp, flavorful and didn’t crack under the pressure of this hearty dip. My daughter went crazy for these bluish purple colored chips!
Food Should Taste Good has two other flavors that go perfectly with this Cheesy Chili Dip, Multigrain Tortilla Chips and Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips. My personal favorite is the Multigrain Tortilla Chips that are made with brown rice, flax, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and quinoa.
Food Should Taste Good chips are made with real, simple ingredients. They are non-GMO, certified Kosher and gluten free. Perfect for serving with this homemade dip.
This Easy Cheesy Chili Dip is so much better than mixing a can of chili with some cheese. Make it and serve it all in one pan!
The quick stove top chili is topped with cheese then baked to bubbly perfection.
Dig In! Seriously, just grab a chip and start eating.
Creamy chili, ooey-gooey cheese and crisp Blue Corn Tortilla Chips . . . you’ll forget the game is even on.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Canned Chopped Green Chiles mild
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 15 ounces Canned Kidney Beans - drained/rinsed
- 1½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In oven safe skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef. (Tip: I use a potato masher to crush the ground beef into tiny pieces) Drain excess fat, return to skillet and reduce heat to medium/low.
- Add tomato paste, water, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chiles. Simmer for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream cheese until incorporated. Add kidney beans and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get that extra golden brown top.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve immediately with Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.