This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe will be the hit of your next game day party! A hot dip full of melty cheese, chicken and buffalo sauce. This appetizer is quick, easy and low carb – Keto friendly.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
Step 1:Mix together all of the dip ingredients.
Step 2: Transfer mixture to a ceramic roasting dish and top with more shredded cheese.
Step 3: Bake at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes.
Can You Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Ahead
Yes! You can totally mix everything together and have it ready to go into the oven. Bake it just before you plan on serving this dip because it is best hot out of the oven.
What Do You Need To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cooked Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Dill
- Shredded Cheese Blend
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
What Should You Serve With Buffalo Chicken Dip
Carrots, celery, peppers, crackers, bread or chips.
I actually prefer to eat this dip with celery. It adds a nice freshness and crisp while keeping this appetizer low carb.
More Dips For Your Game Day Appetizer Menu:
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken*, (chopped or shredded)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1½ Cup Shredded Cheese Blend (mozzarella, monterey jack, cheddar), - divided
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Set aside 1/2 cup shredded cheese then mix all other ingredients together. Transfer mixture to 1.5 quart ceramic roasting dish. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with sliced green onions or chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
*Use a store bought rotisserie chicken for a short cut.
**1 Tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix can be used in place of the garlic powder, dried parsley and dried dill.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 338Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 101mgSodium 732mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 19g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support! Nutrition information on this recipe is approximate.3