Cucumber Watermelon Salsa is a fresh, vibrant pico de gallo that is great with chips or served on top of fish and chicken. Watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and lime make this salsa recipe unforgettable.
WATERMELON PICO DE GALLO
This Cucumber Watermelon Salsa is a fresh, flavorful salsa with the flavors of summer. A simple blend of watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, Serrano peppers and lime.
Serve alongside grilled chicken or fish. On top of fish tacos or on a bed of salad greens. Or eat it with a spoon all on its own. This will certainly stand out on your party, bbq or picnic spread.
- Feel free to leave out the peppers if you are not a fan of spicy foods.
- English cucumbers are best for this recipe because they have less seeds and liquid.
- It is best not to use an overripe watermelon to prevent having a lot of liquid in the salad.
- Don’t like cilantro? Just leave it out.
MORE FRESH SALSA RECIPES:
- 3 cups diced seedless watermelon (about 1 mini watermelon)
- 1 medium English cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ large white onion, finely diced
- 1 handful cilantro, minced
- 2-3 serranos, thinly sliced or minced
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Sea salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Season to taste with a pinch of salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 38Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 77mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 1g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.