Cranberry Orange Relish is a tangy, slightly sweet, super flavorful spread to serve with Thanksgiving dinner. Just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to make.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRANBERRY SAUCE AND CRANBERRY RELISH?
Cranberry relish is made from raw cranberries, orange and sugar blended in a food processor or blender. It has a fresher tart flavor than cranberry sauce which is cooked and much sweeter than relish.
There aren’t many ingredients to change in this recipe. The only adjustment would be to add more sugar if a sweeter relish is preferred.
MORE THANKSGIVING RECIPES:
- 1 (10z) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 large navel orange (peel on)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Rinse cranberries and set aside.
- Wash the navel orange and slice off the ends. Cut into quarters or wedges, leaving the peel on.
- Add the cranberries, orange wedges and granulated sugar to a food processor or blender. Pulse until the cranberries and oranges are minced to a relish consistency.
- Pour into a bowl or large container and stir well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 91Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 0g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.