I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community.This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Save this amazing appetizer recipe for your next family gathering, celebration or game day party. A dip recipe with all of the flavor of a bacon cheeseburger. Easy to prepare and made with lots of melty Kraft cheese!
It’s no secret that I love my dips! Anything that can be scooped up with crusty bread, crackers or chips is the perfect meal. In my opinion.
And yes, I said meal. I’ve been known to eat a bowl full of cheesy dip for dinner.
Whenever I make my beloved ooey-gooey cheesy dips, I use shredded cheese. I’ll ask again, does anyone actually grate their own cheese these days?
Not this girl.
Two cooking tasks I hate: peeling potatoes and grating cheese. I’ve lost a lot of blood doing both of these thing over the course of my life.
Now I buy Kraft Shredded Cheese . . . problem solved. Easy, delicious and so convenient.
Check out Kraft Foods at Walmart and Cut Down Prep Time!
Thanks to Kraft I no longer need to lose fingertips grating my own cheese. I can just pick up my favorite Kraft Shredded Cheese at my local Walmart. And double thanks to Kraft for sponsoring my trip to #SoFabCon14 hosted by #CollectiveBias.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe is not complicated at all. Just precook the bacon and ground beef, mix with the cheesy base and bake.
The flavor will make you #SayCheeseburger and go back for seconds!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 3 Cooked Bacon Strips - cut into chunks*
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1 Cup Sweet Onion - chopped, about half an onion
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Kraft Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Steak Sauce
- 2 Cups Kraft Finely Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook ground beef and chopped onion in a large fry pan over medium heat. Cook until beef is browned. (about 5 minutes) Drain fat and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and steak sauce.
- Stir in cooked ground beef and 1½ cups shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a medium (27 oz) baking dish.
- Top with bacon pieces and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes then broil for 2 minutes or until cheesy top is bubbling.
- Serve with bread chips or crackers.
*pan fry or bake 3 strip of bacon until crisp
More Cheesy Dips:0