Save this amazing appetizer recipe for your next family gathering, celebration or game day party. A bacon cheeseburger dip recipe that is easy to prepare and made with lots of melty cheese!
Hot Cheese Dip Recipe
It’s no secret that I love my dips! Anything that can be scooped up with crusty bread, crackers or chips is the perfect meal. In my opinion.
And yes, I said meal. I’ve been known to eat a bowl full of cheesy dip for dinner.
Whenever I make my beloved ooey-gooey cheesy dips, I use shredded cheese. I’ll ask again, does anyone actually grate their own cheese these days?
Not this girl.
Two cooking tasks I hate: peeling potatoes and grating cheese. I’ve lost a lot of blood doing both of these thing over the course of my life.
Now I buy Shredded Cheese . . . problem solved. Easy, delicious and so convenient.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe is not complicated at all. Just precook the bacon and ground beef, mix with the cheesy base and bake.
The flavor will make you #SayCheeseburger and go back for seconds!
- 3 Cooked Bacon Strips - cut into chunks*
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1 Cup Sweet Onion - chopped, about half an onion
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Kraft Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Steak Sauce
- 2 Cups Kraft Finely Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook ground beef and chopped onion in a large fry pan over medium heat. Cook until beef is browned. (about 5 minutes) Drain fat and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and steak sauce.
- Stir in cooked ground beef and 1½ cups shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a medium (27 oz) baking dish.
- Top with bacon pieces and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes then broil for 2 minutes or until cheesy top is bubbling.
- Serve with bread chips or crackers.
*pan fry or bake 3 strip of bacon until crisp
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 376Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 84mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 21g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
More Cheesy Dips:0