Toast to the New Year with this Blackberry Bellini Recipe. These bellini cocktails are also great for brunch! A simple blend of blackberry puree and prosecco or champagne.
This is another simple New Year’s Eve cocktail for you. Not quite as simple as the Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe that I posted yesterday. But this Blackberry Bellini Recipe is no trouble at all.
It is just a matter of making the blackberry pulp then mixing it with prosecco or champagne. There you have it . . . a fresh, fruity, refreshing drink to enjoy on New Year’s Eve. Or anytime, really. This would be the perfect addition to any brunch menu.
I like to drop one blackberry in each drink and watch it dance around with the bubbles.
Have fun and Drink Responsibly.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 3 ounces Fresh Blackberries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Bottle Prosecco or Champagne
- Coat blackberries with sugar and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Overnight works best.
- Push sugared blackberries through a fine mesh strainer to create blackberry pulp. Discard seeds.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon blackberry pulp in the bottom of each glass.
- Top with prosecco.