Okay guys, now there is no Valentine’s Day excuses. If you can mix 3 ingredients together, you can make this Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip. And you will score some major points with your lady because this easy dessert recipe tastes ahhhMazing!
Marshmallow fluff, cream cheese and white chocolate. Done.
Honestly, I have never been that interested in Valentine’s Day.
Maybe I’m not romantic. Maybe I didn’t watch enough Disney princess movies as a child. Maybe I’m a heartless ice queen.
I just don’t get it.
But, I can now appreciate the holiday because I get to create delicious recipes to make for your sweetheart.
Somebody’s gotta do it.
And this Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip is the perfect dessert for two.
Light and fluffy with a mild white chocolate flavor.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
Email ::: Facebook ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: G+ ::: Instagram ::: BlogLovin’ ::: Rss
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- With hand mixer; combine cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels until melted, stirring every 20-30 seconds. (about 1 minute total)
- Pour melted chocolate into fluff mixture. Mix quickly to prevent lumps.
- Refrigerate 30+ minutes to thicken. (optional)
- Serve with fruit.
More Sweet Dessert Dips. . .
White Chocolate Whipped Cream Dip
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
Leave a Reply