This light, fluffy, creamy AMBROSIA SALAD RECIPE is the perfect summer dessert. A blend of fruits, marshmallows, coconut and walnuts in a creamy fluff base.
This Fluff Ambrosia Salad is great for parties, potlucks, barbecues and holidays. Everyone is sure to love a scoop of this sweet, creamy, fruity deliciousness.
- Change up your fruit fillings and nuts. This salad is easily customizable.
- You can use a light/low fat Cool Whip or make a homemade whipped topping.
- Plain greek yogurt or sour cream both work well in this recipe but you can also use instant vanilla pudding. If using instant vanilla pudding, you can use some of the canned fruit juice to mix in with the pudding powder.
- Want more flavor? Try using a flavored greek yogurt or instant pudding like coconut.
MORE EASY DESSERT RECIPES:
- 8 ounce Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 ounce plain greek yogurt OR sour cream
- 30 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 40 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 ½ cups green grapes
- 16 ounce jar maraschino cherries, drained well
- 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows, regular or fruit flavored
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, fold together the Cool Whip and greek yogurt with a rubber spatula until fully incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold to combine until all is coated with the cream mixture.
Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish with shredded coconut, nuts, and maraschino cherries. Serve chilled.
Make sure to give it some time to chill before serving. The marshmallows will soften and soak in all the flavors and fruit juices.
Drain the fruit and cherries as much as possible so that the cream does not get too watery as it sits.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 420Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 2mgSodium 78mgCarbohydrates 73gFiber 6gSugar 58gProtein 6g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.