This PIZZA PASTA SALAD has all of your favorite pepperoni pizza toppings combined into one delicious pasta salad recipe. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella, tomato, onion, peppers and olives tossed in a fresh Italian dressing.
PASTA SALAD RECIPE
This pasta salad is great for potlucks, parties, game-day and meal prep. It is loaded with so many flavors, textures and colors. Pizza Pasta Salad is sure to be a hit for any occasion.
Add any of your favorite pizza toppings or omit any ingredients to fit your preferences.
Add On Ideas: Mushrooms (sautéed or raw), basil, Canadian bacon, zucchini, artichoke hearts, spinach, etc.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
MORE UNIQUE PASTA SALAD RECIPES:
- PASTA SALAD:
- 1 (16oz) box rotini pasta
- 3oz pepperoni slices, halved or quartered
- 1 (8oz) package mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup jarred banana pepper rings
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse pasta under cool water, drain and set aside in a large bowl to fully cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Add remaining pasta salad ingredients and dressing to pasta, toss well. Chill covered for at least one hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 256Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 14mgSodium 345mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 6g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.