Make this Cherry Fluff Recipe for any special occasion. This sweet dessert side dish will be a hit at holidays, parties and potlucks.
WHAT IS FLUFF SALAD?
Fluff Salad is a creamy, sweet concoction that includes canned fruits and mini marshmallows. That is the basic start to fluff salad, there are many variations.
Some fluff salads include nuts, Jello powder, cream cheese, cottage cheese and even mayonnaise. This one does not include any of those. This Fluff Salad Recipe is whipped cream, sweet condensed milk, coconut, pineapple, marshmallows and cherry pie filling.
FLUFF SALAD STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To keep extra fresh, place plastic wrap directly on top of fluff salad. Eat within 3 days.
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (21 ounces)
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, drained (20 ounces)
- 1 Tub Cool-Whip Whipped Cream (8 ounces) - thawed
- 7 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 397Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 16mgSodium 126mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 2gSugar 43gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.